Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Power of Faith Confession for Sexual Victory



The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
                                                                                                        --Proverbs 18:21


What is Faith Confession?

Faith Confession is all about speaking the Word of God into your situation in other to affect positive change.
Faith confession is a seed that brings harvest of victory, freedom, breakthrough and blessings.

12.And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
13 And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.
14 And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.
And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.   (We read Mark 11:12-14,12-14)

The Power of Faith Confession

Faith confession has become one of the most proven, trusted and powerful strategies that can help anyone come out from sexual struggle.
Faith confession is a great tool for Sexual therapy, recovery and purity.

It is time we use our tongue effectively to speak words that will produce the fruit of purity, victory and success.

Here is a compiled Faith Confession you can be using daily for your sexual purity and victory

SEXUAL PURITY FAITH CONFESSION:

I am free from immorality
I am living in sexual purity
I have the grace to overcome sin

 I will not commit sin with my eyes
I am forgiven and cleans from all unrighteousness  
I have eternal life and I possess my Kingdom blessings  
My marriage shall be honorable and prosperous 
 I am a candidate of Heaven’s inheritance  
I will not engage in any illicit sex  
I am not of this world and I will not live by its lusts 
I live in righteousness, faith, love and peace.  
I am walking in purity and righteousness 
  I claim victory over every war against my soul  
I refuse to indulge in sexual perversion with my fellow gender  
My heart shall produce the fruits that glorify God  
I am free from every yoke and bondage  
I am a believer, I am righteous and I walk in the light  
I will not indulge in any unnatural desire and immorality  
I will live the higher life and shall not crash to the ground
The Word of God abides in me and I am fruitful in heart  
My eyes are sanctified and shall see God’s glory  
I shall be faithful to my partner in marriage
I will honor and glorify God with my body
I am free and cleans from every form of pollution  
I will not use my body as a mechanize for money
 I build my family and never destroy it
I am walking in the light of God  
I am walking in the path of righteousness and holiness  
The kingdom of God is my passion and priority  
My heart is flowing the springs of living waters  
I am a victor, not a victim. I am more than conqueror  
The church shall not tolerate satanic practices anymore
I see God, I see Jesus Christ, and I see the Holy Spirit
 I am clean by the washing of the Word of God  
I am justified in Christ  
I am spiritually minded and I am God’s friend  
My inner glory is reflecting in my appearance
I have the right kind of people in my life
I am agent of the goodness of God
I am born again and am a Child of God...
                      

 Enjoy the sexual purified life

Rufus E. Yamoah
Sexual Purity Strategist

No comments:

Post a Comment